Friday, December 9, 2011

Swansea's Winter Wonderland

Hellooo!

There seems to be lots of exciting things happening this week!  I suppose that I am... not really working on my papers.  They will obviously get done, but it looks like they'll get done at the last minute.  I'm just too busy trying to spend as much time as I can with the people I love because we're leaving soon, and that's insane.

So, next on the agenda was a visit to Swansea's Winter Wonderland!  It's basically a mini fair --but with an ice rink!  So this afternoon, we rode the bus to City Centre, got Peppermint Whit Mochas (tastes like Christmas in your mouth) from Starbucks, hot fresh doughnuts from Swansea's Christmas market, and then headed over to the ice rink.  After ice skating, we rode the ferris wheel!  It was a LOVELY evening.







Now, TOMORROW I will definitely work on papers ALL DAY --except for at night when I go to Caleb's choir concert. hahaha. The fun never stops.  But, in terms of papers, I really have no choice but to get them done. 
Have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment