Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hello, hello!

Here's a recap. of all the Halloween festivities, which actually is celebrated here!  The main difference is that it's all about being bloody, scary, or dead in the UK.  In the US, it's just about dressing up as something else.  For example, if you were to dress up at Britney Spears or somebody in the US, you'd dress up as a zombie Britney Spears in the UK.

So, naturally, a lot of my friends went the American route, and a group of us dressed up as the Flintstones.  I was Pebbles.  I think my costume turned out pretty darn well!


Meet the Flintstones (everyone - including Dino - except BamBam)


There are a few other pictures that I want to post, but they're not working.  My friend Nick and I carved at pumpkin at the American Studies Social, which was delightful.  If I can, I'll post a picture of that later.

Excited for Amsterdam this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment