Monday, October 17, 2011

Festival of Lights (Berlin, Germany)






Hello!  I decided that my trip to Germany needed 2 blog posts.  I took so many pictures.  Therefore, this one will showcase the Festival of Lights, and the next will show all the historical stuff and a summary of what I did.  The Festival of Lights is an annual festival in Berlin, Germany, in which many of the historical monuments are lit up with various colored lights.  It took 2 nights of exploring to really feel satisfied with how majestic it was - actually, it took 2 nights because we totally went to the wrong spot the first night.  One of my favorites is the Brandenburger Tor (how one formally went between East and West Berlin).  That's the picture right above this paragraph with me in it.  It looked incredible!  Enjoy the pictures! 





No comments:

Post a Comment