Friday, September 23, 2011

The 2 Things I Wish I Had - WHAT I FORGOT TO INCLUDE IN THE LAST POST

So there are 2 things that I wish I had.

1) My picture calendar.  It is currently underneath my nightstand next to bed in my room in California.  I made it especially for here, AND I FORGOT IT!  I love hanging up calendars in my room sooo maybe my parents could send it to me? :)

2) My SLR, very nice digital camera.  I know that it would probably be a drag to carry around with me everywhere, but a lot of my friends brought their nice SLR cameras, and they are having so much fun taking pictures.  So, I am jealous.  But, my camera is nice too, and it takes great pictures.  So I can deal.  I also don't think it'd fit anywhere.

On another note - the whole exchange rate is kind of an issue.  $1.62 for 1 pound sterling. So, so sad for my bank account.  So, so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment