Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thankful for BC's UIS System

Hello, hello!

I have officially enrolled in some classes!  And let me tell you: instead of the 10 minutes that it would take to do at BC, which would involve me relaxing in my bed, in the comfort of my room, and entering stuff into a computer program, I spent about 5 hours on campus today.  I wandered around, went to where I was told to go, was redirected after various people weren't where my form said they'd be, waited around for the people to tell me WHAT TIME the classes are offered, and so on.  I'm not sure why they make this so difficult for themselves.  Nevertheless, I have a class schedule worked out, and hopefully, it is good! (I can't even guarantee this because I don't know when my tutorials meet).

Here is my schedule:
- Social Problems (M: 9 - 11am)
- Politics and People (M & T: 3 - 4pm)
- Eating Behavior (M: 11 - 12pm)
- Evolutionary Psychology (W: 11 - 12pm)

Sooo, I only have class Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - yayy for long weekends to travel!  I also don't think that any of these classes will count toward my majors, which is fine.  I have just under 20 psychology-related courses to take at BC.  I might as well not take entirely psychology classes here and take other stuff that interests me instead.  (Politics and People is kind of basic, but my professor from the pre-sessional is teaching it, and he is fantastic).  

In other news, I'm cooking for my housemates tonight.  Teriyaki salmon, of course. Hopefully I wow them!

:)

1 comment:

  1. TERIYAKI SALMON!!! you make me and melanie so proud! love you!

    ReplyDelete